It started out as a dream to attend Vancouver Fashion Week in 2014, and because I knew when doing so I wouldn’t know anyone in the city and that I’d want to make the most of my time and meet as many people, I decided to organised my own event – a fashion bloggers brunch.
From there the event has grown and gone onto being hosted in line with the time fashion weeks are being hosted in other cities around the world.
- Vancouver 2014 – (https://interlacedmedia.net/2014/09/19/so-im-in-vancouver/)
- Melbourne 2015 and 2016 (https://interlacedmedia.net/2015/04/14/melbourne-bloggers-fashion-industry-brunch/)
- Sydney 2016 (https://interlacedmedia.net/tag/sydney-fashion-bloggers/)
- Brisbane 2016 (https://interlacedmedia.net/2015/09/02/brisbane-bloggers-brunch/)
- Seoul 2015 (https://interlacedmedia.net/2016/06/19/seoul-bloggers-fashion-industry-brunch/) and 2016 (https://www.facebook.com/pg/InterlacedMedia/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1097335383649125)
- Tokyo 2015 (https://interlacedmedia.net/2016/04/21/tokyo-style-unite-bloggers-fashion-brunch/)
- Berlin 2016
- Copenhagen 2016
- Helsinki 2016
- New York 2016
- Sydney 2018
This year the events are merging into a new format as part of my plan to build and continue their success.